Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"What a wicked Game to play..."

Deep in those chocolate eyes
I feel holds so many lies
But the shadows that have crept up behind 
whisper it's alright 
 And though he will never be mine
The smile he surfaces suffocates the fear
Unknowingly drys tears 
scars from all the years
Inadvertently causing me to care
Safety in the arms of my predator. 
My new weakness 
My greatest danger..

I dont play games 
when you play with me i rip you to sheds
fuck you 


"You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.
You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows.
This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too."- Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment