Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tattoos Are The Best Art


Being a tattoo artist is probably the most difficult kind of art because it's your art on someone else for the rest of their lives. Not to mention it's painful and if it's done wrong it could scar or just bleed way more then it should. These are a couple tats I've come across that I think are really well done. I'll be updating it when I see something worth while. I get most of the pictures from a a site i subscribed to on Facebook called So Tattooed.
For the first picture, i love this, the colors are amazing. I'm pretty sure its a type of bird. I tried to find the artist name but haven't yet.


This tattoo is done by Victor Portugal. I love the detail in this one, the cat is so realistic and being on a hand is difficult with all the bones. The eyes of the cat are so well done it looks like he's look right at you, even the shine in his eyes make it look real. If you look close you can see there is a scull between his ears which fits in perfectly. Brilliant


Tattoo by Alycia Harr. Theres alot going on in this piece. probably took a couple of hours long sittings but still i think it looks great.





This is one of my 6 tattoos on my side. it was done by Andy at Rise Above on Hertel Avenue. I's really well done, I've gotten 2 tats from him and one from someone else at Rise Above. i plan to go back. =] I just found that Rise Above has their own blogger called THE LIVING TRADITION :   
http://thelivingtradition.blogspot.com/I will be posting more when i find something cool.


Found this the other day. The photography aspect is more why i wanted to post it

These next 2 pieces were done by Dimitriy Samohin. Spectacular! its like they're not even on skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment