Monday, March 19, 2012

Collection #6 My own Art Scarlet Evann

I do consider myself an artist, it's really the only thing in my life that helps me keep going to express myself and the things i have been through. It's the one thing I'm really good at an I hope one day I can start selling my paintings and become well known for them. But on the other hand I know when I die they will be worth more. Isn't that always the way! HA! Anyways, I started drawing for fun and took classes all throughout high school, I have many sketch books which have my early work in them but I paint more then I can draw. I started painting with acrylic and discovered Oil in my freshman year at ECC north. I had Mr. Porter, who I am also taking a drawing two class with this semester. (awesome teacher i must say) Anyways! I'll Start with my favorite pieces and add more once i get them on my computer.

My first piece is my favorite oil piece iv done, the canvas is 18x 20 Camaro SS 1969 my favorite car! I believe this is from 2010


This next piece I did a couple weeks ago. I love Sid and Nancy, and the whole punk movement. I've read about Nancy Spungen and her mental disorders and the true romance between her and SId Vicious that I kind of have a little obsession with them. This first painting is an oil paining i think it is 18x 20 maybe a little bigger.





The next is a drawing I did in high school in a sketch book of Sid and Nancy. pencil drawing

I have had a phase in my art where I drew alot of mushrooms. I guess it was my hippie phase.
This is something I drew just in pen on regular sheet of notebook paper. I think this was done in 2010
This next picture I think was also done in 2010 with pastels



More pastel artwork done in my sketch book "Dont fear the Reaper"
This next one is a painting i did for my Niece, she is now 11 months old. I did this before she was born for her room. The theme was purple butterflies.
I also enjoy a bit of photography. These are my two favorite pictures I took.
The first one is of my friend Kerensa on the train tracks in depew last summer. I love black an white, it's more real I think it captures more emotion in a photo.
 I did take some pictures of Mike's tree but I can't find the original ones, this is one I edited on my computer, I think it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment