Thursday, March 1, 2012

Collection #4

On my search i found Valentina Plishchina, i like her works because as she describes they're works that came from her subconscious and flow out through her paintings. She also uses water color which I as an artist personally couldn't capture things how i wanted because it was some what sloppy for me. I think it's great that someone can make beautiful works of art with such a hard medium. Her works were published in Volume V of International Contemporary Masters 2012 and world wide art books. I discovered her on local artists.com. 
This is the painting of hers i chose called 'In a blue mood' because the paint flows with whatever she may have been thinking and it's abstract. It's a painting that kind of speaks to me and speaks to other people in different ways. Looking closely, you can see a girl in the corner that seems like she is in a blue mood and the thoughts might be the colors that are either her hair or how her mind is thinking. There are also different shapes that look like flowers in the outline. Her work is quite inspiring to me and i think art should be inspiring in different ways to different people.
http://valentina-plishchina.artistwebsites.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment